Effects of dietary l-tryptophan and lighting conditions on growth performance of European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) juveniles reared in a recirculating water system
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 520–524, December 2005
How to Cite
Papoutsoglou, S. E., Karakatsouli, N. and Koustas, P. (2005), Effects of dietary l-tryptophan and lighting conditions on growth performance of European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) juveniles reared in a recirculating water system. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 520–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00664.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Received: November 11, 2004 Accepted: February 15, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!