Present Address: Programme Leader, Biodiversity and Conservation Programme, World Fish Center, Penang, Malaysia.
Microsatellite DNA markers for population-genetic studies of Labeo dyocheilus (McClelland, 1839)
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 478–482, December 2005
How to Cite
Mohindra, V., Narain, L., Punia, P., Gopalakrishnan, A., Mandal, A., Kapoor, D., Ponniah, A. G. and Lal, K. K. (2005), Microsatellite DNA markers for population-genetic studies of Labeo dyocheilus (McClelland, 1839). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 478–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00668.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Received: December 31, 2004 Accepted: March 1, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!