This paper is dedicated to the memory of Mr. Alwyn Wheeler: friend, colleague and champion of both our native crucian carp and the ponds of Epping Frest.
Pathways of ornamental and aquarium fish introductions into urban ponds of Epping Forest (London, England): the human vector*
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 263–274, August 2005
How to Cite
Copp, G. H., Wesley, K. J. and Vilizzi, L. (2005), Pathways of ornamental and aquarium fish introductions into urban ponds of Epping Forest (London, England): the human vector. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 263–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00673.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received: April 16, 2005 Accepted: June 24, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!