A review of changes in the fish assemblages of Levantine inland and marine ecosystems following the introduction of non-native fishes
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 364–370, August 2005
How to Cite
Goren, M. and Galil, B. S. (2005), A review of changes in the fish assemblages of Levantine inland and marine ecosystems following the introduction of non-native fishes. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 364–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00674.x
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received: March 9, 2005 Accepted: June 11, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!