A review of changes in the fish assemblages of Levantine inland and marine ecosystems following the introduction of non-native fishes
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 364–370, August 2005
How to Cite
Goren, M. and Galil, B. S. (2005), A review of changes in the fish assemblages of Levantine inland and marine ecosystems following the introduction of non-native fishes. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 364–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00674.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received: March 9, 2005 Accepted: June 11, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!