Possible reasons for the decline of two native toothcarps in the Iberian Peninsula: evidence of competition with the introduced Eastern mosquitofish
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 358–363, August 2005
How to Cite
Caiola, N. and de Sostoa, A. (2005), Possible reasons for the decline of two native toothcarps in the Iberian Peninsula: evidence of competition with the introduced Eastern mosquitofish. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 21: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2005.00684.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2005
- Received: March 10, 2005 Accepted: June 28, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!