Age, growth and mortality of brown comber, Serranus hepatus (Linnaeus, 1758) (Pisces: Serranidae), in the eastern Adriatic (Croatian coast)
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 195–197, April 2007
How to Cite
Dulčić, J., Matić-Skoko, S., Paladin, A. and Kraljević, M. (2007), Age, growth and mortality of brown comber, Serranus hepatus (Linnaeus, 1758) (Pisces: Serranidae), in the eastern Adriatic (Croatian coast). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 23: 195–197. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2006.00840.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2007
- Received: May 10, 2006 Accepted: August 20, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!