Use of laboratory studies to develop a dispersal model for Missouri River pallid sturgeon early life intervals
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 365–374, August 2007
How to Cite
Kynard, B., Parker, E., Pugh, D. and Parker, T. (2007), Use of laboratory studies to develop a dispersal model for Missouri River pallid sturgeon early life intervals. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 23: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2007.00908.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received: June 15, 2006 Accepted: December 20, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!