Use of laboratory studies to develop a dispersal model for Missouri River pallid sturgeon early life intervals
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 365–374, August 2007
How to Cite
Kynard, B., Parker, E., Pugh, D. and Parker, T. (2007), Use of laboratory studies to develop a dispersal model for Missouri River pallid sturgeon early life intervals. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 23: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2007.00908.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2007
- Received: June 15, 2006 Accepted: December 20, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!