Northernmost occurrence of the ribbonfish Trachipterus trachypterus (Gmelin, 1789) in the NE Atlantic: the Portuguese continental shelf
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 143–144, February 2010
How to Cite
Farias, I., Moura, T., Figueiredo, I., Vieira, A. R., Serra-Pereira, B. and Serrano Gordo, L. (2010), Northernmost occurrence of the ribbonfish Trachipterus trachypterus (Gmelin, 1789) in the NE Atlantic: the Portuguese continental shelf. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 143–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01294.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Received: July 15, 2008 Accepted: February 12, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!