Reproductive biology of Galaxias maculatus (Jenyns 1842) in the Río Ovando, a high-latitude environment in southernmost Patagonia, Argentina
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 661–668, December 2009
How to Cite
Boy, C. C., Pérez, A. F., Lattuca, M. E., Calvo, J. and Morriconi, E. (2009), Reproductive biology of Galaxias maculatus (Jenyns 1842) in the Río Ovando, a high-latitude environment in southernmost Patagonia, Argentina. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 25: 661–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01309.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Received: November 2, 2008 Accepted: February 18, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!