First record of the hollowsnout grenadier, Coelorhynchus coelorhyncus (Risso, 1810), from the Sea of Marmara, Turkey
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 128–130, February 2010
How to Cite
Artüz, L., Erdogan, Z., Torcu Koç, H., Sönmez, B. and Aydemir, A. (2010), First record of the hollowsnout grenadier, Coelorhynchus coelorhyncus (Risso, 1810), from the Sea of Marmara, Turkey. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 128–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01318.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received: December 1, 2008 Accepted: April 4, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!