Defining winter trophic habitat of juvenile Gulf Sturgeon in the Suwannee and Apalachicola rivermouth estuaries, acoustic telemetry investigations
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 505–515, October 2009
How to Cite
Sulak, K. J., Randall, M. T., Edwards, R. E., Summers, T. M., Luke, K. E., Smith, W. T., Norem, A. D., Harden, W. M., Lukens, R. H., Parauka, F., Bolden, S. and Lehnert, R. (2009), Defining winter trophic habitat of juvenile Gulf Sturgeon in the Suwannee and Apalachicola rivermouth estuaries, acoustic telemetry investigations. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 25: 505–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01333.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Received: January 15, 2009 ccepted: April 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!