Trophic ecology of native and introduced fish species from the Chillán River, South-Central Chile
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 78–83, February 2010
How to Cite
Figueroa, R., Ruiz, V. H., Berrios, P., Palma, A., Villegas, P. and Andreu-Soler, A. (2010), Trophic ecology of native and introduced fish species from the Chillán River, South-Central Chile. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 78–83. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01347.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received: April 8, 2009 Accepted: May 11, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!