Growth performance, mortality and carotenoid pigmentation of fry offspring as affected by dietary supplementation of astaxanthin to female rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) broodstock
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 35–39, February 2010
How to Cite
Bazyar Lakeh, A. A., Ahmadi, M. R., Safi, S., Ytrestøyl, T. and Bjerkeng, B. (2010), Growth performance, mortality and carotenoid pigmentation of fry offspring as affected by dietary supplementation of astaxanthin to female rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) broodstock. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 35–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01349.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received: February 3, 2009 Accepted: June 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!