Assessing CITES non-detriment findings procedures for Arapaima in Brazil
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 49–56, February 2010
How to Cite
Castello, L. and Stewart, D. J. (2010), Assessing CITES non-detriment findings procedures for Arapaima in Brazil. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 49–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01355.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2009
- Received: February 19, 2009 Accepted: June 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!