A new record of Lessepsian migrant Etrumeus teres (DeKay, 1842) (Osteichthyes: Clupeidae) from the northern Aegean Sea
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 134–136, February 2010
How to Cite
Yarmaz, A., Balaban, C., Türkakın, M. and Türker-Çakır, D. (2010), A new record of Lessepsian migrant Etrumeus teres (DeKay, 1842) (Osteichthyes: Clupeidae) from the northern Aegean Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 134–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01365.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received: June 6, 2009 Accepted: July 27, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!