Preliminary evidence for genetic heterogeneity of the goby (Sufflogobius bibarbatus) in the Benguela ecosystem
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 110–112, February 2010
How to Cite
Gunawickrama, K. B. S., De Silva, P. M. C. S., Johansen, T., Salvanes, A. G. V. and Nævdal, G. (2010), Preliminary evidence for genetic heterogeneity of the goby (Sufflogobius bibarbatus) in the Benguela ecosystem. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 110–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01370.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received: February 19, 2009Accepted: September 12, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!