Selectivity of diamond, square and hexagonal mesh codends for Atlantic horse mackerel Trachurus trachurus, European hake Merluccius merluccius, and greater forkbeard Phycis blennoides in the eastern Mediterranean
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 71–77, February 2010
How to Cite
Aydın, C. and Tosunoğlu, Z. (2010), Selectivity of diamond, square and hexagonal mesh codends for Atlantic horse mackerel Trachurus trachurus, European hake Merluccius merluccius, and greater forkbeard Phycis blennoides in the eastern Mediterranean. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 71–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2009.01376.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received: March 29, 2009Accepted: September 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!