Mouth development in the Senegal bichir Polypterus senegalus does not involve the oropharyngeal membrane: possible implications for the ecto-endoderm boundary and tooth initiation
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 179–182, April 2010
How to Cite
Kralovic, M., Horáček, I. and Cerny, R. (2010), Mouth development in the Senegal bichir Polypterus senegalus does not involve the oropharyngeal membrane: possible implications for the ecto-endoderm boundary and tooth initiation. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 179–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01400.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2010
- Received: September 01, 2009 Accepted: December 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!