The zebrafish (Danio rerio) caudal complex – a model to study vertebral body fusion
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 235–238, April 2010
How to Cite
Bensimon-Brito, A., Cancela, M. L., Huysseune, A. and Witten, P. E. (2010), The zebrafish (Danio rerio) caudal complex – a model to study vertebral body fusion. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 235–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01412.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Received: September 01, 2009Accepted: December 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!