Double staining protocol for developing European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) larvae
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 280–285, April 2010
How to Cite
Darias, M. J., Lan Chow Wing, O., Cahu, C., Zambonino-Infante, J. L. and Mazurais, D. (2010), Double staining protocol for developing European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) larvae. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 280–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01421.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Received: September 01, 2009 Accepted: December 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!