Food habits of the silky shark Carcharhinus falciformis (Müller & Henle, 1839) off the western coast of Baja California Sur, Mexico
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 499–503, August 2010
How to Cite
Cabrera-Chávez-Costa, A. A., Galván-Magaña, F. and Escobar-Sánchez, O. (2010), Food habits of the silky shark Carcharhinus falciformis (Müller & Henle, 1839) off the western coast of Baja California Sur, Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 499–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01482.x
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2010
- Received: March 11, 2009 Accepted: March 10, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!