Initial and long-term consequences of attempts to improve fish-food resources in Lithuanian waters by introducing alien peracaridan species: a retrospective overview
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Alien Species in Aquaculture and Fisheries
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s2, pages 28–37, August 2010
How to Cite
Arbačiauskas, K., Rakauskas, V. and Virbickas, T. (2010), Initial and long-term consequences of attempts to improve fish-food resources in Lithuanian waters by introducing alien peracaridan species: a retrospective overview. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01492.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!