Non-native fish introductions in the Czech Republic – species inventory, facts and future perspectives
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Alien Species in Aquaculture and Fisheries
Volume 26, Issue Supplement s2, pages 38–45, August 2010
How to Cite
Musil, J., Jurajda, P., Adámek, Z., Horký, P. and Slavík, O. (2010), Non-native fish introductions in the Czech Republic – species inventory, facts and future perspectives. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 38–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01500.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!