Some characteristics of sperm motility in European hake (Merluccius merluccius, L., 1758)
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Biology of Fish Gametes Special Issue Editors: Harald Rosenthal, Juan F. Asturiano, Otomar Linhart, Akos Horvath
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 682–689, October 2010
How to Cite
Groison, A.-L., Fauvel, C., Suquet, M., Kjesbu, O. S., Le Coz, J. R., Mayer, I. and Cosson, J. (2010), Some characteristics of sperm motility in European hake (Merluccius merluccius, L., 1758). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 26: 682–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01541.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Received: March 14, 2010 Accepted: July 7, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!