Diet of shovelnose sturgeon in the Middle Wabash River, Indiana (USA)
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Sturgeon Wuhan, China October 25-31, 2009
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 309–315, April 2011
How to Cite
Bock, L. R., Goforth, R. R., Stefanavage, T. and Sepúlveda, M. (2011), Diet of shovelnose sturgeon in the Middle Wabash River, Indiana (USA). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 309–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2010.01584.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Received: October 3, 2009 Accepted: May 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!