Indications for substrate preferences in juvenile hatchery-reared great sturgeon, Huso huso
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Sturgeon Wuhan, China October 25-31, 2009
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 581–583, April 2011
How to Cite
Falahatkar, B. and Shakoorian, M. (2011), Indications for substrate preferences in juvenile hatchery-reared great sturgeon, Huso huso. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 581–583. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01695.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received: September 19, 2010 Accepted: November 25, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!