Efficacy of tricaine methanesulphonate, clove oil and medetomidine-ketamine and their side effects on the physiology of sturgeon hybrid Acipenser naccarii × Acipenser baerii
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Sturgeon Wuhan, China October 25-31, 2009
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 611–617, April 2011
How to Cite
Di Marco, P., Petochi, T., Longobardi, A., Priori, A., Finoia, M.G., Donadelli, V., Corsalini, I. and Marino, G. (2011), Efficacy of tricaine methanesulphonate, clove oil and medetomidine-ketamine and their side effects on the physiology of sturgeon hybrid Acipenser naccarii × Acipenser baerii. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 611–617. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01701.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received: June 13, 2010 Accepted: January 4, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!