Evaluation of tricaine methanesulfonate (MS-222) as a surgical anesthetic for Atlantic Sturgeon Acipenser oxyrinchus oxyrinchus
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Sturgeon Wuhan, China October 25-31, 2009
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 600–610, April 2011
How to Cite
Matsche, M. A. (2011), Evaluation of tricaine methanesulfonate (MS-222) as a surgical anesthetic for Atlantic Sturgeon Acipenser oxyrinchus oxyrinchus. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 600–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01714.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received: July 15, 2010 Accepted: January 11, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!