Feeding habits of ocellate spot skate, Okamejei kenojei (Müller & Henle, 1841), in coastal waters of Taean, Korea
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1079–1085, August 2011
How to Cite
Baeck, G. W., Park, C.-I., Choi, H. C., Huh, S.-H. and Park, J. M. (2011), Feeding habits of ocellate spot skate, Okamejei kenojei (Müller & Henle, 1841), in coastal waters of Taean, Korea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 1079–1085. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01751.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Received: June 15, 2010 Accepted: November 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!