The host-specific parasite Nippotaenia mogurndae confirms introduction vectors of the fish Perccottus glenii in the Volga river basin
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1226–1231, October 2011
How to Cite
Reshetnikov, A. N., Sokolov, S. G. and Protasova, E. N. (2011), The host-specific parasite Nippotaenia mogurndae confirms introduction vectors of the fish Perccottus glenii in the Volga river basin. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 1226–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01792.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Received: January 1, 2011 Accepted: February 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!