Life history traits of Aphanius ginaonis Holly, 1929 (Cyprinodontidae) and potential risks of extinction in the Geno hot spring (Iran) population
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 31–33, February 2012
How to Cite
Golmoradizadeh, A., Kamrani, E. and Sajjadi, M. M. (2012), Life history traits of Aphanius ginaonis Holly, 1929 (Cyprinodontidae) and potential risks of extinction in the Geno hot spring (Iran) population. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 31–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01868.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Received: February 2, 2011Accepted: June 2, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!