Diagnostic features and biometry of head bones for identifying Carassius species in faecal and archaeological remains
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 Crown copyright
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 1286–1290, October 2011
How to Cite
Masson, L., Almeida, D., Tarkan, A. S., Önsoy, B., Miranda, R., Godard, M. J. and Copp, G. H. (2011), Diagnostic features and biometry of head bones for identifying Carassius species in faecal and archaeological remains. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 27: 1286–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01869.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Received: March 18, 2011Accepted: May 27, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!