Length–weight relationships for selected fish species from a coastal lagoon influenced by freshwater seeps: Yucatan peninsula, Mexico
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 140–142, February 2012
How to Cite
Vega-Cendejas, M. E., de Santillana, M. H. and Arceo, D. (2012), Length–weight relationships for selected fish species from a coastal lagoon influenced by freshwater seeps: Yucatan peninsula, Mexico. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 140–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01875.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Received: December 12, 2010 Accepted: May 9, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!