Differences in chemical, physical and sensory properties during shelf life assessment of wild and farmed gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata, L.)
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 95–101, February 2012
How to Cite
Šimat, V., Bogdanović, T., Krželj, M., Soldo, A. and Maršić-Lučić, J. (2012), Differences in chemical, physical and sensory properties during shelf life assessment of wild and farmed gilthead sea bream (Sparus aurata, L.). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 95–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01883.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received: February 10, 2011 Accepted: July 27, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!