The reproductive traits of Scomber japonicus (Houttuyn, 1782) in the Eastern Adriatic Sea
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 15–21, February 2012
How to Cite
Cikeš Keč, V. and Zorica, B. (2012), The reproductive traits of Scomber japonicus (Houttuyn, 1782) in the Eastern Adriatic Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01893.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received: November 20, 2010 Accepted: May 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!