The reproductive traits of Scomber japonicus (Houttuyn, 1782) in the Eastern Adriatic Sea
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 15–21, February 2012
How to Cite
Cikeš Keč, V. and Zorica, B. (2012), The reproductive traits of Scomber japonicus (Houttuyn, 1782) in the Eastern Adriatic Sea. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 15–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01893.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received: November 20, 2010 Accepted: May 30, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!