Length–weight relationships of four freshwater ornamental fish species from the Brazilian Negro River basin
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 148–149, February 2012
How to Cite
Quara de Carvalho Santos, M., Gonzaga Lemos, J. R., do Nascimento Pereira, C., Teixeira de Oliveira, A., Tavares-Dias, M. and Marcon, J. L. (2012), Length–weight relationships of four freshwater ornamental fish species from the Brazilian Negro River basin. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 148–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01895.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Received: October 21, 2010 Accepted: August 19, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!