Present address: Cumhuriyet University, Suşehri Timur Karabal Vocational Training School, Department of Fisheries, TR-58600 Sivas, Turkey.
Evaluation of sorting grids for deepwater rose shrimp (Parapenaeus longirostris) in the Eastern Mediterranean demersal trawl fishery
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 102–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Aydın, C. and Tosunoğlu, Z. (2012), Evaluation of sorting grids for deepwater rose shrimp (Parapenaeus longirostris) in the Eastern Mediterranean demersal trawl fishery. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 102–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01897.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Received: February 16, 2011 Accepted: August 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!