Length–weight relationships of sixteen freshwater fishes from the Hacha River and its tributaries (Amazon Basin, Caquetá, Colombia)
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 667–670, August 2012
How to Cite
Gaspar, S., Tobes, I., Miranda, R., Leunda, P. M. and Peláez, M. (2012), Length–weight relationships of sixteen freshwater fishes from the Hacha River and its tributaries (Amazon Basin, Caquetá, Colombia). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 667–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2011.01928.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Received: December 10, 2010 Accepted: November 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!