Lordotic-kyphotic vertebrae develop ectopic cartilage-like tissue in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis)
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 460–463, June 2012
How to Cite
Cardeira, J., Bensimon-Brito, A., Pousão-Ferreira, P., Cancela, M. L. and Gavaia, P. J. (2012), Lordotic-kyphotic vertebrae develop ectopic cartilage-like tissue in Senegalese sole (Solea senegalensis). Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 460–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.01978.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: October 16, 2011 Accepted: March 11, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!