Model teleosts for the study of idiopathic-type spinal curvatures: potential biomedical applications
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 353–359, June 2012
How to Cite
Gorman, K. F., Pohl, K., Ali, F., Bandwait, K. and Breden, F. (2012), Model teleosts for the study of idiopathic-type spinal curvatures: potential biomedical applications. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 353–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.01982.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: October 26, 2011 Accepted: March 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!