Four stages characterizing vertebral fusions in Atlantic salmon
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 453–459, June 2012
How to Cite
Ytteborg, E., Torgersen, J., Baeverfjord, G. and Takle, H. (2012), Four stages characterizing vertebral fusions in Atlantic salmon. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 453–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.01984.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: November 19, 2011 Accepted: January 31, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!