Elasmoid scales of fishes as model in biomedical bone research
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 382–387, June 2012
How to Cite
Metz, J. R., de Vrieze, E., Lock, E.-J., Schulten, I. E. and Flik, G. (2012), Elasmoid scales of fishes as model in biomedical bone research. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 382–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.01990.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Recieved: October 12, 2011 Accepted: February 27, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!