The structure-mechanics relationship and the response to load of the acellular bone of neoteleost fish: a review
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 320–329, June 2012
How to Cite
Dean, M. N. and Shahar, R. (2012), The structure-mechanics relationship and the response to load of the acellular bone of neoteleost fish: a review. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 320–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.01991.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: October 25, 2011 Accepted: February 02, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!