Polyunsaturated fatty acids regulate cell proliferation, extracellular matrix mineralization and gene expression in a gilthead seabream skeletal cell line
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 427–432, June 2012
How to Cite
Viegas, M. N., Dias, J., Cancela, M. L. and Laizé, V. (2012), Polyunsaturated fatty acids regulate cell proliferation, extracellular matrix mineralization and gene expression in a gilthead seabream skeletal cell line. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 427–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.01994.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received:September 30, 2011 Accepted: March 05, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!