Comparative gene promoter analysis: an in silico strategy to identify candidate regulatory factors for Gla Rich Protein
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 372–376, June 2012
How to Cite
Conceição, N., Fazenda, C. and Cancela, M. L. (2012), Comparative gene promoter analysis: an in silico strategy to identify candidate regulatory factors for Gla Rich Protein. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 372–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02001.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: September 30, 2011 Accepted: January 29, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!