The pattern of the lower jaw dentition in farmed Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): a tool to study mechanisms of tooth replacement?
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 330–335, June 2012
How to Cite
Huysseune, A., Vandenplas, S., De Groeve, B., Fjelldal, P.G. and Hansen, T. (2012), The pattern of the lower jaw dentition in farmed Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar): a tool to study mechanisms of tooth replacement?. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 330–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02002.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: December 08, 2011 Accepted: March 16, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!