Molecular characterization of two paralog genes encoding Gla-rich protein (Grp) in zebrafish
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag, Berlin
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Special Issue: Interdisciplinary Approaches in Fish Skeletal Biology Proceedings of the Second Conference Tavira, Algarve, Portugal April 26-28, 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 377–381, June 2012
How to Cite
Fazenda, C., Silva, I. A. L., Cancela, M. L. and Conceição, N. (2012), Molecular characterization of two paralog genes encoding Gla-rich protein (Grp) in zebrafish. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 28: 377–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02004.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2012
- Received: November 03, 2011 Accepted: February 22, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!