Present status of the multi-gear shrimp fishery off the west coast of Sri Lanka: gear-based species diversity and selectivity
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 93–107, February 2013
How to Cite
de Croos, M. D. S. T. and Pálsson, S. (2013), Present status of the multi-gear shrimp fishery off the west coast of Sri Lanka: gear-based species diversity and selectivity. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 93–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02043.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!