On the occurrence of the clearhead icefish, Protosalanx hyaloranius (Salmoniformes: Salangidae), in the Songhua River, the largest tributary of Amur River
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 237–238, February 2013
How to Cite
Tang, F. J., Liu, W., Wang, J. L. and Brown, A. (2013), On the occurrence of the clearhead icefish, Protosalanx hyaloranius (Salmoniformes: Salangidae), in the Songhua River, the largest tributary of Amur River. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 237–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02050.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2012
- Fish Species Inventory in Songhua River. Grant Number: 2010RFXYN047
- Central-level Nonprofit Scientific Research Institute. Grant Number: 201014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!