Isolation of tannase-producing microbiota from the gastrointestinal tracts of some freshwater fish
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 145–153, February 2013
How to Cite
Mandal, S. and Ghosh, K. (2013), Isolation of tannase-producing microbiota from the gastrointestinal tracts of some freshwater fish. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 29: 145–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1439-0426.2012.02054.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!